1. Corporate Account Manager
- Proven experience as Corporate Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or equivalent for at least 7 years.
- Experienced in shipping or logistic industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in building and maintaining lasting relationships with a wide range of clients.
- Customer oriented person and able to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate client accounts and make recommendations to drive profitability.
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta.
2. Finance Accounting Staff
- Min. bachelor of Accounting with GPA 3.50 / 4.00
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, prefer 1 year experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
3. Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Melakukan pengecekan rutin kondisi setiap unit alat berat
- Menyiapkan spare parts alat berat untuk maintenance
- Troubleshooting electrical
- Maintenance dan memperbaiki unit alat berat
- Membuat laporan kondisi alat berat ke atasan
- Menentukan kebutuhan spare part repair
- Minimal pendidikan D4
- IPK min 2.9 / 4.0
- Jurusan Teknik Mesin / Teknik Permesinan Kapal
- Pengalaman min. 1 tahun
- Loyalitas tinggi
- Memiliki komunikasi yang baik dan jiwa kepemimpinan
- Mampu bekerja dalam shift
- Memiliki kemampuan basic electrical, engine diagnostic, kalibrasi transmisi, kebutuhan spare part repair, trouble shooting electrical,dan trouble shooting mesin
- Placement: Surabaya
4. Learning & Development Manager
- Create Training Curriculum with functional Managers and taking ownership to design and deliver appropriate technical and quality compliance training to site colleagues according to business needs
- Create training material, coach Subject Matter Experts to design and develop training materials to improve knowledge and skills in their function and site performance
- Apply different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions, coaching, or other tools
- Manage and develop MT program
- Provide data analysis for training and other workshop result
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management
- Proven experience as Learning & Development Manager or equivalent
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung Priok, Jakarta
5. Organization Development Manager
- Develop and implement company-wide OD and talent programs to support workforce and business goals.
- Conduct research in relation to the alignment and success of company goals, which includes identifying skill gaps and developing critical feedback on implemented training programs.
- Provide recommendations, strategies, and solutions in support of new developmental programs.
- Works collaboratively with the companyÃ¢Â€Â™s management team and HR team to develop a healthy leadership pipeline for the company.
- Handle implementation of performance appraisal, organizational culture, competencies, and employee engagement programs.
- Actively drive the processes related to company values, vision, and mission.
- Manage the effectiveness of organization structures and job descriptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, human resources management, or related field.
- Proven experience as Organizational Development Manager or Talent Management Manager for min. 5 years.
- Advance knowledge about organization design, talent management, assessment, organizational behavior, and balanced score card.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and capable to deal with a combination of people and the data related to them.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Good communicators and effective leaders with strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya.
- Design and analyze web User interface
- Develop and review of website template
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Be an active contributing part of an agile development team
- Obsessive attention to retail
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree from Information Technology / Information System
- Min GPA 3.00/4.00
- Communicative, able to work in team, and able to work under pressure
- To be placed in SURABAYA
7. Regional Sales Manager
- Sell services to prospective customers
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Manage and develop Salesforce team to reach their full potential target
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field min. GPA 2.75
- Proven experience as Sales Manager for minimum 5 years
- Excellent communicator and negotiator Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Willing to work hard and aggressive on the market
- Willing to be placed in Perak Barat, Surabaya
8. Sales Executive
- Sells services to prospective customers
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field Min. GPA 2.75
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Proven experience in sales would be an advantage
- Mandarin proficiency would be a plus
- Willing to work hard and aggressive on the market
- Punctual, good reporting, good in maintaining customers
- To be placed in Enggano, Tanjung Priok
Bagi Anda yang berminat, silahkan melakukan pendaftaran secara online atau alamat email berikut:
email@example.com Subject email: Your applied position_Current City