PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha (DOKU) berdiri sejak 2007 dibidang penyedia
layanan pembayaran elektronik dan manajemen resiko pertama di Indonesia.
DOKU semakin dipercaya menjadi layanan pembayaran elektronik pilihan
bagi merchant nasional maupun internasional.
- Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
- Document and create visual representations of systems and their inputs and outputs.
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Find a solution for obstacles when trying to get these systems to work together: different operating systems, different programming and database languages, legacy systems that no longer have vendor support.
- Able to apply engineering principles to these complex problems so that the systems can be effectively integrated.
- Place emphasis on satisfying the functional, physical and operational performance requirements as communicated by stakeholders, in the intended use environments over the planned life cycle of the system, within cost and schedule constraints.
- Solve problems of interoperability, which ensure new information is dispersed right away, that everyone within the organization gets the benefit of it, and that users have a consistent interface to work with.
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support.
- Support the development of appropriate integration and testing strategies.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or IT discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Significant, technical competence in integration and testing of complex software-based systems; be prepared to describe examples where significant technical competence has been demonstrated
- Understanding of communications: the ability to orient a problem under investigation against the Internet and OSI Reference Models, and a good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and basic routing technologies.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of various programming language, design patterns, techniques and frameworks including Micro services & Distributed Systems.
- Excellent team spirit and constructive attitude.
- Technical experience in the application of the systems engineering process in a Highly Regulated Financial technology environment