Rekrutmen.NET Bank Mandiri sebagai perusahaan perbankan berkantor pusat di Jakarta dan merupakan perusahaan perbankan terbesar di Indonesia dalam jumlah aset, pinjaman, dan deposit. Bank Mandiri berdiri pada tanggal 2 Oktober 1998 dan merupakan bagian dari program restrukturisasi perbankan yang dilaksanakan oleh Pemerintah Indonesia dan pada bulan Juli 1999, empat bank yang dimiliki oleh Pemerintah yaitu, Bank Bumi Daya (BBD), Bank Dagang Negara (BDN), Bank Ekspor Impor Indonesia (Bank Exim), dan Bank Pembangunan Indonesia (Bapindo), digabungkan ke dalam Bank Mandiri. Bagi Anda yang ingin mengetahui informasi seputar Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri ini, berikut ini informasinya. Bank Mandiri membutuhkan kandidat tepat yang akan ditempatkan untuk kualifiasi sebagai berikut:
DDL - 01 - Backend Developer (Java/Microservices)
- Hands-on attitude for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Support the overall application life cycle (code design, test, release and PTR support) Have 3 or more years of experience on fast-paced Java projects
- Build and manage micro services using Spring Boot and other modern Java enterprise technologies for application development.
- Conduct a review of user needs and define the solution.
- Conduct unit tests to identify functions that are not running.
- Troubleshoot and debug for improved performance and quality
- Analysis and verification of all developments in applications made by vendors
- Perform the testing system integration test stage and support user acceptance test
- Coordinate with Dev Ops team for production deployment and monitoring of these services using Docker.
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists
- Provide personal opinion in determining the development strategy that is applied
- Always up to date with the new technology trends
- Perform daily monitoring and control of the assignments
ITAPD - Programmer - Java (Back End)
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical Excellency – code, build & test using industry-standard best practices
- Able to Works under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess software as well as database programming skill
- Possess knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), MVC, and Java
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment and database (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Java EE
- Have experience in using frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc
- Have experience in developing micro services architecture will be valuable
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT.
- Familiar in designing and working with N-Tier Architectures
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable
- Experience in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Plus if you familiar with agile software delivery & programming (TDD/CI/CD/Pair Programming)
DBT02 - Digital Fintech Strategy
- At least Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities.
- 3-5 years work experience in a bank/financial institution, fintech or start-ups will be an advantage.
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Strong aptitude for learning new methods and processes, dealing with complexity and understanding how to utilize them in a fluid environment.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to a various different unit.
- Competency and expertise in distributed ledger technology, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, data visualization and payment systems will be an advantage.
DDL - 02 - Frontend Developer (Android/iOS)
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 3 or more years of experiences as front-end application developer in Android/iOS Platform.
- Familiarity with Agile development teams, processes and CI/CD environments and tooling.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- For iOS : Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text For Android : Experience with Android SDK
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Have a good ability to develop functional & technical documentation
- Able to speak English. actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill.
- A good self learner, preference to working in teams, sharing knowledge and growing by listening to others feedback.
Jika anda berminat, silakan melakukan pendaftaran online disini : Pendaftaran
Rekrutmen tidak dipungut biaya apapun.