Rekrutmen.NET - Unilever merupakan perusahaan multinasional
bergerak dalam memproduksi barang konsumen yang berpusat di Rotterdam,
Belanda. Unilever ini pertama sekali didirikan pada tahun 1930. hingga
saaat ini tercatat Unilever sudah mempekerjakan sekitar 206.000 pekerja
dan juga memproduksi makanan, minuman, pembersih, dan konsumen
pribadi. Beberapa merek terkenal milik Unilever adalah: Rinso, Sunsilk,
Dove, dan Clear. Di Indonesia, Unilever Indonesia sendiri sdudah
bergerak ke bidang memproduksi sabun, deterjen, margarin, minyak sayur
dan makanan yang terbuat dari susu, es krim, makanan dan minuman dari
teh, produk-produk kosmetik, dan produk rumah tangga.
Saat ini Unilever sedang membutuhkan pegawai untuk memenuhi kebutuhan pekerjanya, untuk itu Unilever membuka lowongan pekerjaan, jika anda berminat berkarir bersama Unilever silakan lihat informasi posisi, persyaratan dan cara pendaftarannya berikut ini, semoga sesuai dengan kualifikasi anda.
Assistant Planning Manager - Cikarang, Bekasi
- Main Job Purpose
- What is Supply Chain?
It is about using your technical, engineering & business related skills to help grow iconic multibillion rupiah, market leading brands.
There several Planning Career streams possible:
- Marketing, Sales & Operations Planning
- MSO Planner is responsible for event planning, repack planning, stock availability at MSO well as overseeing the development and facilitating of the Sales & Operational Planning process by implementing procedures, key metrics and accountability across functional areas of the company. Manages inventory to increase the service levels while driving down the working capital.
- Demand Planning
- Demand planners Create Statistical Forecast, Create final forecast, Monitor Model and Data Maintenance, Maintain Innovation and New Product Planning, Publish forecast to other systems
- Supply Planning
- The Supply Planning process is responsible for generating a feasible mid-term plan for fulfilment of the demand. The work highly correlated with the factory production teams and suppliers to ensure capacity is optimized to fulfil demand.
- MSO Planning
- Understands Supply Chain strategies, translating these into different planning strategies for the different networks (e.g. demand driven supply chain, run strategy, use of EPOS data)
- Drives internal Supply Chain and optimizes across planning inputs (e.g. segmentation strategies)
- Captures and evaluates new developments in planning capabilities and strategies, and integrates where relevant to drive continuous improvement
- Balances trade-offs between cash, cost and service (eg, CAPEX investment vs stock-holding)
- Designs and implements tailored / segmented Supply Chains
- Demand Planning
- Generating the baseline forecast
- Event planning & market intelligence
- Facilitates cross-functional agreement of volume forecasts for events and market trends (e.g. promotions, media, price change, store openings, competitor activity, trade stocks) across the full horizon
- Analysing demand drivers and business partnering functions to deliver business agenda
- Supply Planning
- Long term capacity planning
- Supply network planning
- Master production scheduling
- Material requirement planning
- Production scheduling
- Inventory management
- Distribution planning
- University Degree (Engineering, Business, Management)
- Supply chain (APICS etc.) certification will be an advantage
- Job experience in reputable FMCG company will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply (preferably from Engineering major)
- Experiences in operating SAP, MS Excel (Macro), MS Access. Other related supporting application will be a benefit (Statistical Application)
- Experiences in project related to IT (design, development, implementation)
- Willingness to deal with numbers and quantitative analysis
- Closing date: July 24, 2019
Process Engineer - HPC liquids SEAA Cluster Engineering - Jakarta
- Develop and deploy the technology framework for each factory for assigned technology. Single point resource for factory engineering teams for technology selection (process design / machine selection).
- Supports factory engineering teams in Concept & FEED (pre-CAPEX) engineering stages in defining the technical solution.
- Identifies opportunities for improving capital efficiency via development or rollout of new technologies, qualification of low-cost vendors and increasing productivity of existing assets.
- Supports the category’s savings & quality improvement projects by working closely with R&D in idea development & MPT stage.
- Partners cluster planning team in defining the technology solution for all 70 / 20 innovation projects. Responsible for engaging with SUIT / factory engineering teams to ensure a smooth transition of innovation project to execution.
- Ensure best engineering practices & designs are implemented across the cluster.
- Single point of contact for Global Engineering team for technology transfer –for Global Innovations (70).
- Lead the early phase definition & development of strategic projects working closely with the business (brief / concept stage) till a dedicated team is put in place eg. Acquisitions, new plants, whitespace entry etc.
- Lead the development & running of engineering networks in the cluster- eg. Enzyme safety network, etc.
- Professional Engineering Skills (Educated to degree standard in an engineering discipline is a must).
- Significant Project / Design Management experience.
- Fully Operational in terms of knowledge of Core Designs, hygiene & safety requirements.
- Cost Benchmarking (Fully Operational / Leading Edge)
- Capital Estimate Development (Fully Operational / Leading edge)
- WCM EEM (Working Knowledge)
- Project Delivery (All sub-skills - Fully Operational)
- Engineering Design Process Management (Fully Operational)
- In-depth experience with HPC liquids n design / technology / operations roles.
Jika anda memenuhi syarat dan berminat, silakan melakukan pendaftaran online melalui laman berikut : Asst. Manager | Proc. Engineer
Rekrutmen ini tidak dikenakan biaya apapun.