Rekrutmen.NET - Eni Indonesia merupakan anak perusahaan Eni yang berasal Italia perusahaan ini amerupakan Kontraktor Kontrak Kerja Sama (KKKS) yang ditunjuk BPMIGAS untuk melakukan eksplorasi dan produksi minyak dan gas bumi di Indonesia.
awal mulanya Eni beroperasi di Indonesia sejak tahun 2000. adapun aktivitas produksinya dikonsentrasikan di pulau Kalimantan (Borneo) di Blok Sanga-Sanga PSC di mana Eni memiliki 37,81% saham dengan sisanya dimiliki oleh Virginia Indonesia Co (VICO). Area tersebut terutama memproduksi gas alam yang hasilnya dikirimkan ke PT Badak NGL, sebuah pabrik penghasil LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) dan LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) di Bontang.
Kegiatan eksplorasi Eni difokuskan di lepas pantai (deep water/laut dalam) Kalimantan Timur. Eni memiliki participating interest di delapan lokasi di dua cekungan minyak Kutai dan Tarakan. Empat lokasi (Muara Bakau, Ambalat, Bukat dan Bulungan) dimiliki dengan persentase 41.25% hingga 100%, sedangkan empat lainnya (Ganal, Rapak, Popodi, Papalang) dengan persentase 20% hingga 37.8%.
ROTATING EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
- Prepare all major interventions on Turbines and Compressors (planning, list of spares, tools and lifting devices, procedure, mobilization of specialized personnel, etc.)
- Conduct the major interventions kick-off meetings offshore and follow-up on Site (offshore, onshore or at vendor’s location depending on where the work is carried out) the works at least during the important phases.
- Provide counterpart analysis from condition monitoring programs in term of vibration results, lube oil analysis, as well guidance and make recommendations regarding site equipment lubrication program.
- Having well knowledge of turbomachinery machine of GE LM2500 and SOLAR Taurus 70, and train gas compression system of centrifugal gas compressor Nuovo Pignone BCL series, MTBO, MTTR treatment of turbomachinery for engine PM 4K, 8K and multiples for semi overhaul, level1,2 maintenance approach.
- Monitor the performance of the Turbines and Compressors and recommend running policies, on-condition interventions, modifications, etc.
- Diagnose machinery health issues using thermography, vibration analysis, tribology, oil analysis, and an in-depth knowledge of rotating equipment; create and present a comprehensive reports to having historical rotating equipment in place.
- Review regularly the Stock dedicated to Turbines and Compressors in order to issue proposal to get rid of useless items, purchase new items, modify Stock Management parameters, modify storage conditions, etc.
- Maintain a long-term Turbines & Compressors major interventions planning.
- Assist site operational personnel as appropriate: contribute to troubleshooting and problem solving, detecting anomalies, diagnosing failures, setting up plans for equipment overhaul, validating proposed technical solutions.
- Follow-up critical purchases and all equipment repairs for Gas Turbines & Compressors
- Organise with Maintenance Coordinator / Manager regular Service Quality Meetings with Turbines & Compressors manufacturers & contractors.
- Monitor the realization of the Preventive Maintenance routines & propose improvements
- Assist with preparation of work instructions and work packs for onshore technical site support.
- Ensures the conformity of the Mechanical integration of new production facility to the existing one with applicable standard (API,..), vendor specification, good engineering practices.
- Technical Administrator of stock (management, check storage condition & part conformity)
- Provides expertise (technical advice/ assistance) on trouble shooting in Mechanical Equipment as required
- Assistance for review in existing stock levels of unused spares related to Mechanical.
- Effective Maintenance Engineering knowledge: CMMS Activities, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance System Auditing, Maintenance Advising in Project Phase, Reliability/Availability analysis techniques knowledge, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge.
- Support new project of expense operation and capital project development related to rotating equipment (specification reviews, drawing reviews, contractor / supplier QC reviews, FATs).
- Participation in Capital, Operation and expense budget process (includes approval of rotating equipment projects above a certain cost threshold).
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Required Experience: 5+ years of experience in the Oil and gas Industries, Offshore field more beneficially. Safety leadership - a role model for personal and process safety.
- Languages: Indonesian (fluent), English (fluent)
- Knowledge, Technical, and Professional Skills :
- Know the basics of the oil and gas industry, process of hydrocarbons plant, such dehydration process, gas compression system, process gas dew point control, etc.
- Working knowledge of mechanics (kinematics, dynamics), thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, strength and properties of materials, root cause analysis and predictive analytics.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment in oil and gas industry best practices and methodologies, of Turbomachinery, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressor, Diesel and Gas Engine, several of Pumps and demonstrated experience in rotating equipment reliability and mechanical integrity.
- Familiarity codes and standards, Company technical specification; such as API 616 & ASME PTC 22 (Gas Turbines for petroleum, Chemical & Gas Industry services), API 610, 676, 682.
- Microsoft office and experienced in Software with Visio. AutoCAD, etc. will be beneficially.
- Capable in CMMS SAP maintenance related with work order, job planning, and materials ordering for maintenance
- Know how to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, supervisors and visitors and communicate using both oral and written methods.
- Manage effectiveness of successful coordination of various discipline groups, including offshore & onshore support, procurement, warehouse, etc to ensure expected new changes are realized that benefit company and employees.
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate, competence in emergency response skills.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures
- Report all incidents
- Motivate staff and colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards
- Participate in HSE related initiatives
- Provide HSE leadership in all activities, as a role model for personal and process safety. Issues and updates regularly the Mechanical Safety Procedures and/or Risk AssessmentAs Responsible for the preparation of the major interventions on Gas Turbines Compressors and Generator, ensure that all the elements are organized to minimize the risk during each operation (description of the tasks, methods & tools, certification for lifting equipment to be used, Risk Analysis, etc.)
- As Supervisor of the major non-routine interventions on Turbo & Compressor, ensure that all Site related with HSE procedures & instructions as well risk assessments are respected and manage closely the teams involved in the operation to prevent accidents
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 27 August 2019. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.