Rekrutmen.NET - PT Saka Energi Indonesia (PGN Saka) merupakan anak
perusahaan hulu minyak dan gas bumi yang terpisah dari PT Perusahaan Gas
Negara Tbk (PGN) perusahaan ini didirikan pada 27 Juni 2011, sebagai.
PGN Saka bekerja sama dengan induknya untuk mendapatkan, mengeksplorasi
dan mengembangkan sumber daya gas alam dan melengkapi peran PGN sebagai
pemain tengah sungai satu-satunya di Indonesia. Pemegang saham langsung
SAKA adalah PGN dan PT PGAS Solution (anak perusahaan PGN lainnya)
dengan kepemilikan masing-masing 99,997% dan 0,003%.
Saat ini PT Saka Energi Indonesia (PGN Saka) kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru, beriku tini informasi lowongan PT Saka Energi Indonesia (PGN Saka) dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut.
Corporate Accounting Team Lead
- Reporting to: Finance & Administration Director
- Department: Corporate Accounting
- Manage the delivery of SAKA’s corporate financial accounting analysis, reporting and control to support business decision making adhering to accounting principles and good governance to achieve SAKA’s vision, goals and objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitor and control accounting transaction and activities (AR, AP, Tax compliance, GR) in accordance with accounting principles and applicable laws;
- Monitor and control the implementation of financial budgeting in accordance with the approved annual budget from parents company as well as from regulator/government;
- Develop and deliver a periodic audited financial report to support business activities related to financial and accounting report as per standardize requirements;
- Review and propose a consolidated report for SEI stakeholders in accordance with applicable accounting standards and company requirements;
- Develop and provide policy & procedure for managing accounting activities in accordance with accounting principal and applicable provisions;
- Monitor and control the implementation of accounting policy, procedures, and regulations as a part of the Audit process to ensure proper communication between company & auditor in accordance with accounting principles & applicable provisions as well as closing the audit findings.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting at minimum. Master/MBA is preferred
- Minimum 13 years of experience in holding oil and gas company is very preferrable
- Advanced understanding of oil & gas accounting, subsidiary consolidation, and financial statement analysis.
- Mastery of excel, microsoft word, powerpoint and. Intermediate understanding of advanced excel functions.
- Familiar with SAP/Oracle platform
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Accounting Policies & Procedure.
- Capital Market.
- Contract Management.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial Analysis.
- Management Accounting.
- Treasury Management.
- Internal Audit.
- Achievement Orientation.
- Relationship Building.
- People Development.
- Change Effectiveness.
- Driving Execution.
- Problem Solving.
- Business Acumen.
- Stakeholder Focus.
To apply, please send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “External Vacancy – Tax Team Lead” No later than COB 28 May 2020.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for further process.