Rekrutmen.NET - PT Donggi Senoro LNG (DSLNG) merupakan perusahaan yang menghasilkan gas alam cair Indonesia. Proyek gas DSLNG merupakan salah satu kegiatan utama koridor Sulawesi dalam Master Plan Percepatan Pembangunan Ekonomi Indonesia (MP3EI). DSLNG memberi peluang bagi pengembangan beberapa cadangan gas alam berskala kecil yang belum dikembangkan. Ladang gas DSLNG terletak di Kabupaten Banggai, Provinsi Sulawesi Tengah, sekitar 20 kilometer sebelah tenggara kota Luwuk, yaitu kota utama di Kabupaten Banggai. Pabrik LNG ini berdiri di atas lahan seluas lebih dari 300 hektar, di pesisir pantai yang menghadap Selat Peleng, yang menawarkan jalur pelayaran di lautan yang dalam dari Surabaya dan Makassar ke Luwuk dan Manado.
Directorate : President Director Office
Reporting to : Legal & Compliance Senior Manager
Work Location : Site Uso, Central Sulawesi
- Collaborate with management in the development of corporate standard and policies and oversee the implementation to avoid or minimize legal risk in line with the regulation in all corporate activities.
- Draft, review, negotiate and legal analysis by providing legal advice on matters relating to company business activities and transactions to avoid or minimize legal risk and to comply with the prevailing laws and regulations
- Provide, develop, and review standard contract for procurement, including legal advice and to make sure any document for procurement contracts in order to be legally compliant with existing policies.
- Conduct regulatory assessment and provide advice for company’s division / department head concerning how laws and regulations impact their functional areas
- Review and advise management on legal risk assessment to estimate the severity of its implication and define mitigating actions to avoid and minimize the risk exposure in accordance with prevailing laws and regulations.
- Represent company before the court / government agency with regards to criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings to protect company’s interest, assisting internal business department to stakeholder for any issues of the law statutory.
- Monitor and liaise with relevant division / department to ensure where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Law
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as Legal Counsel, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Understanding and having good analysis of business flow knowledge in contractual document
- Experience in procurement contract, GSA, MSPA, SPA
- Specific Conditions
- Contract Base (one year for initial stage with subject to permanent)