PT Nutech Integrasi bagian Telkom Group
sejak akhir tahun 2017 sebagai penyedia sistem integrator bidang
teknologi informasi dan komunikasi. PT Nutech Integrasi berdedikasi
memberikan layanan dan hasil terbaik untuk industri seperti
transportasi, telekomunikasi, finansial, logistik, kesehatan, ritel,
pendidikan, perjalanan (travel) & pariwisata, utilitas dan lainnya
dengan produk dan layanan inovatif. Beberapa solusi yang ditawarkan
Nutech meliputi solusi berbasis smart card dan mobile aplikasi, layanan
konsultasi dan manajemen proyek, serta jasa instalasi dan perawatan.
1. Product Specialist
- Education: At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Telecommunication, Mechanical), Computer Science/ Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance/ Accountancy and other related field
- Experience: Minimum 2 years working experience
- Language: Fluent in Bahasa and English. Able to speak and write in Mandarin Chinese (Optional).
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Familiar with Vision Document, Business Requirement Document, System Requirement Specification, Visual Modeling
- Concepts and Technical Proposal.
- Knowledgeable in Software Development Life Cycles (SDLCs)
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong analytical skill
- Deep Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of RDBMS including PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, NoSQL
- Deep understanding of Big Data Architecture including Hadoop, Hive, etc
- Deep understanding of programming : PHP, NodeJS, C++, C#, Rabbit MQ, Java, Android
- Deep understanding of DB : PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, NoSQL
- Deep understanding of O/S : Linux and Windows Server
- Deep understanding of Web Service : Apache, NGINX, AWS
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture, messaging, APIs, and JSON data
- Deep understanding in ETL (Extract Transform Load) data from textfile/xml/json/another format to DB or another sources
- Deep understanding in transportation, e-payment, security system and banking product and solutions.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure both individually and in a team environment.
- Work under the Business and Product Development Division to understand company’s solution, product, business flow, and sales process.
- Responsible to coordinate with Sales & Marketing Division and Research & Development Division to provide business advices, technical presentations and technical solutions.
- Analyzing market, competitor and industry trends to accordingly develop business strategies.
- Responsible to find, create and retain partnership with potential partners and principles.
- Responsible to communicate to Clients and Stakeholders about technical & business solution.
- Responsible to lead business case by eliciting requirement and specifying requirement with the stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing Division to conduct Product Pricing and Financial Model.
- Support Business and Product Development Division in Proof-of-Concept (PoC) stage by Documenting and Reporting all the development & implementation processes to the Manager and Stakeholders.
2. Mobile Apps Programmer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Excellent in Programming Android Applications (min 2 year)
- Strong understanding in Android Application architecture and Android SDK
- Strong understanding in REST, SQLite, and JSON
- Strong understanding in Database including PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQL
- React Native is a must
- Experience in Docker and Virtualization
- Experience in Linux is a great plus
- Strong understanding in Hybrid framework including React Native and Flutter
- Experience in PHP Framework such as Codeigniter and Laravel
- Strong understanding in debuging Android codes
- Experience in publishing Android mobile application
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Deep understanding in mobile development life cycle
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- Full-Time position(s) available.