PT Vale Indonesia Tbk adalah anak perusahaan Vale dibidang pertambangan global yang berkantor pusat di Brasil. Sebelumnya bernama PT. International Nickel Indonesia Tbk. (Inco), yang mengoperasikan tambang nikel open pit serta pabrik pengolahan di Sorowako, Kabupaten Luwu Timur, Sulawesi Selatan sejak 1968. Saat ini, kami merupakan produsen nikel terbesar di Indonesia dan menyumbang sebanyak 5% pasokan nikel dunia.
Saat ini PT Vale Indonesia Tbk kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru sbb
Electrical Instrument Designer
Work Location: Sorowako
Purpose of the Role:
Provide electrical & instrumentation engineering drawings and design for construction of moderate complex Capital and Operating project and maintenance activities, that are accurate, comprehensive, understandable, constructible, useable and in accordance with PTVI technical standards, Major Hazard Standards (MHS) & EHS standards and operation procedures.
- Ensure compliance to all safety procedures, standards and policies.
- Develop design drafting of engineering drawings that comply with PTVI standards and are accurate, usable, maintainable, comprehensive, understandable and constructible.
- Develop material take-off (MTO) and preparation of Bills of Materials (BoM), for accurate estimation of costs and procurement of materials.
- Perform as-built record updating, to ensure accurate records for PTVI Maintenance and Operations.
- Document preparation and issue in accordance with PTVI Standard to ensure no duplication of drawings and quick identification and quick recovery of drawing records.
- Develop design drawings requirements in conjunction with the Design Engineer, to enable construction, operational and maintenance.
- Conduct field investigation to verify information to meet objective safety, constructability and maintainability.
- Responsible for the quality, technical competence, and professionalism of the engineering effort.
- Maintain document records and close out EWR on project completion, to ensure comprehensive handover records is available for subsequent reference.
- Minimum Technical Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering design or drafting.
- 3-4 years experiences in Electrical or Instrumentation engineering drafting, construction and fabrication activities.
- Preferably having knowledgeable in CAD drafting software, Electrical and Instrumentation design standards, Electrical or Instrumentation engineering drafting, construction and fabrication activities, electrical and instrumentation materials and applications, Safety system (EHS & MHS) and policies, engineering operating systems, drawing management system and requirements, applicable engineering standards, national and international standards.
- Good in English (written and oral).
Bagi Anda yang berminat, silahkan melakukan pendaftaran secara online:
Pendaftaran Paling lambat 5 Agustus 2020