PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk (HM Sampoerna) adalah perusahaan rokok terbesar di Indonesia yang berkantor pusat di Surabaya, Jawa Timur. Perusahaan ini sebelumnya dimiliki keluarga Sampoerna, namun sejak Mei 2005 kepemilikan mayoritasnya berpindah tangan ke Philip Morris International, perusahaan rokok terbesar di dunia dari Amerika Serikat. Beberapa merek rokok terkenal dari Sampoerna adalah Dji Sam Soe dan A Mild. Kami adalah anak perusahaan PT Philip Morris Indonesia (PMID) dan afiliasi dari Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), perusahaan tembakau internasional terkemuka di dunia.
Saat ini PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk (HM Sampoerna) kembali membuka lowongan kerja sbb
Posisi:Finance Analyst - Capex & Fixed Asset - Surabaya
- Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
- Maintains overall fixed assets and lease accounting records for respective PMI affiliates
- Performs analysis of CapEx projects and prepares capitalization requests
- Analyzes fixed assets and lease assets related accounts balances timely to ensure that accounts are reconciled at period-end
- Performs the period-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the US GAAP and statutory financial statements, as well as reporting of financial information to management and other external authorities (statistics).
- Prepare reconciliation of fixed assets and lease assets related account balances on a monthly / quarterly / yearly basis as per Accounts Reconciliation Matrix, analyze the account balances and follows up on identified issues.
- Escalate needs for changes in accounting procedures and or systems when identified to Supervisor.Participate in the improvement projects.
- CapEx analysis and capitalization request preparation
- Checks accounting entries reflected in SAP after creation or modification of the contract For Period End Closing
- A self-driven professional with university degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- A fluent English speaker
- A candidate with understanding of Financial Analyst
- Good business understanding within a related department in a multinational company / international environment Level
- An individual familiar with the basic knowledge of accounting principles
- With experience in using Microsoft Office tools and SAP
- With excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- With very good analytical & research skills
- With an ability to work independently in very dynamic and challenging environment.
- Willing to work in Surabaya
Jika anda berminat, silakan melakukan pendaftaran online disini : Pendaftaran