R&D Laboratory Technologist
Job Descriptions :
- Operate all analytical instruments to support methods development, as well as who can handle instruments, troubleshooting and coordinate with the vendors for problem solving.
- Perform intermediate checks for all of instruments to ensure its validity and fulfill ISO 17025 requirements.
- Responsible to verify if all laboratory data have been recorded following ISO 17025 standard forms and requirements, and take necessary actions if there is deviation from the implementation.
- Responsible to handle the retain samples, and to manage samples & wastes disposal in laboratory.
- Perform analysis using analytical instruments.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Having minimum 2-3 years of working experience as R&D Laboratory Technologist
- Having good knowledge about analytical instruments
- Having good knowledge about ISO 17025
- Willing to be located in R&D Center (Marunda – North Jakarta)
Subject Email : Posisi Yang Dilamar
Selama proses rekrutmen & seleksi pelamar tidak dipungut biaya apapun