PT Chandra Asri Tbk adalah produsen petrokimia terkemuka di Indonesia dengan pabrik terintegrasi yang menggabungkan teknologi dan fasilitas pendukung kelas dunia. Kami mengoperasikan satu-satunya Naphtha Cracker yang memproduksi Olefins dan Polyolefins berkualitas tinggi, dan merupakan satu-satunya produsen Styrene Monomer dan Butadiene dalam negeri.
1. Trade Operations Officer
- Monitor all payments of bank account and request its fax receipt. Match the receipt evidence with the numbers in the system and input to the SAP per each customer and each invoice.
- Monitor and inform Sales person upon receipt of any payment from customers to enhance delivery of product/goods (recorded in SAP).
- Inform sales person/ customer regarding opening of SKBDN and follow it up to the bank. After receiving copy of SKBDN, request Sales person about related Sales Order and issue FIN-DOC for delivery of products/goods. Check wording of Invoice and Delivery Order and prepare its paper work manual. After receiving invoice, prepare Bank Draft according to the content of SKBDN and get it signed by GM.
- Submit all the required documents to bank and follow up payment from customer.
- Conduct supervision of AR current balance. Inform Sales person upon any overdue payment for conducting billing or cancellation of product/ goods delivery.
- Bachelor degree from relevant background
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant area
- Good command in English
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of UCP 600 and PBI
- SAP experience is a plus
- CDCS certificate is a plus
2. Legal Operation & Projects Sr. Officer
- Gather and process any information to resolve legal issue or complete legal document in relation to the Company’s operation and project matters to fulfill the Company’s needs and comply with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Review and process any request of legal matters in relation to TSPD, Manufacturing, CNP and IT in order to support the Company’s objectives and comply with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Gather and process the legal matters or documents of the Company’s projects which related to operation & production (including expansion) in order to fulfill the legal requirements and support the Company’s objectives.
- Real commitment towards OHS Management; ensure that employees under his/ her supervision are responsible for implementation of OHS Management, lead/ participate in OHS related key activities/ programs within the company.
- Experience as supervisory level in manufacturing company, preferably in petrochemical, oil & gas or chemical company.
- Education: Minimum S1
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in legal position
- Able to draft and review contract or legal document, particularly in relation to procurement, construction, engineering, operation and commercial.
- Able to provide legal opinion/advice in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
- Demonstrative knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract, administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.