Rekrutmen.NET - Nestlé merupakan perusahaan makanan dan minuman
terbesar di dunia. Kami memiliki lebih dari 2.000 merek, mulai dari ikon
global hingga produk lokal favorit, dan kami hadir di 191 negara di
Kami ingin berkontribusi dalam membentuk dunia yang lebih baik dan lebih sehat. Hal inilah yang mendorong kami untuk memulai usaha sejak lebih dari 150 tahun yang lalu, yaitu ketika pendiri perusahaan kami, Henri Nestlé, menciptakan bubur bayi yang mampu menyelamatkan nyawa seorang anak.
Saat ini Nestlé membuka lowongan kerja sbb :
Medical Delegate - Kotabumi
- As a Medical Delegate, you will actively educate Health Care Professionals on the importance of exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and the continuation of it for as long as possible after the introduction of complementary feeding. When breastfeeding is not possible - to provide accurate and scientific information to Health Care Professionals based on expressed needs, about Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and services: their fact based features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use within the compliance with WHO Code, Indonesian Laws and Regulations, Nestlé Policy and Procedures for the Implementation of the World Health Organization International Code of breastmilk substitutes. To provide accurate and factual information regarding the hazards / dangers linked to the use of inappropriate Breastmilk substitutes, i.e. Cow's / Buffalo's milk, rice water.
- Health Care Professionals recommendation of Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible.
- Be the recognized Trusted Nutrition Solutions Provider by and with Health Care Professionals
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Health Care Professionals Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence), through relevant tools / systems
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated resources
- Building strong & sustainable relationship with management of Health Profession Organization
- Building networking with management of Teaching Hospital
- Provide information relates to Medical and Scientific Activities initiated by third parties
What will make you successful
- Minimum 3 years of experience in detailed nutrition / pharmaceutical products
- Has managed territory independently under challenging / demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals
- Has managed projects / tasks such as organizing activities with medical / paramedical health professionals on topics related to infant nutrition, products, Research & Development, etc.
- Experienced in identifying and working with new institutions, Health Care Professionals, and developing existing relationships
- Has exposed in a highly regulated health care environment
Area Sales Executive - Kalimantan
As an Area Sales Executive, you will be responsible to lead, develop and manage the distribution team (salesmen) to support sales objective in one of our channels; Traditional Trade, Modern Trade, or Specialty Trade Channel - collaborate effectively in defining strategies to deliver principal’s monthly and yearly target and distributor’s objective.
A day in the life of...
- Define and run applicable strategies to deliver monthly and yearly target.
- Lead, develop, and manage distributor-operations related, including proper facilities / infrastructure and distribution team (salesmen) to ensure KPI implementation to achieve sales objective.
- Establish winning in store in store, especially in key customers with proper supports with continuous effectiveness review of our in-store actions.
- Manage market and responsible to provide quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customer, report on market dynamics, competitor activities.
- Manage other issues related to area, smooth handling of any consumers complains, local authorities, and territory improvement projects.
- Ensure adherence to all company and government principles, policy and regulation.
What will make you successful
- A bachelor degree holder (S1) from any major
- Passionate to pursue career in Sales & FMCG industry
- Self-driven, creative and pro-active
- Strong communication, leadership, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience preferably in Sales, Key Account, Business Development, Merchant Acquisition or related fields (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Adventurous; ready to be assigned anywhere across Indonesia
Jika anda memenuhi syarat silakan melakukan pendaftaran online disini Delegate | Sales , Rekrutmen ini tidak dikenakan biaya apapun dan hanya pelamar yang memenuhi syarat akan diproses.