Direktorat Pangan dan Pertanian Kementerian PPN/Bappenas mempunyai tugas melaksanakan koordinasi dan perumusan kebijakan, sinkronisasi pelaksanaan kebijakan, pemantauan, evaluasi dan pengendalian, serta penyusunan prakarsa strategis pembangunan lintas sektor perencanaan pembangunan nasional di bidang pangan dan pertanian. Lowongan Kerja Direktorat Pangan dan Pertanian Kementerian PPN/Bappenas.
Kementerian Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional Republik Indonesia/Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional (Kementerian PPN/Bappenas) adalah kementerian yang mempunyai tugas menyelenggarakan urusan pemerintah di bidang perencanaan pembangunan nasional untuk membantu Presiden dalam menyelenggarakan pemerintahan negara. Berikut ini adalah Lowongan Kerja Kementerian Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional Republik Indonesia/Bappenas RI .
Sejarah terbentuknya depertemen/badan khusus yang menangani perencanaan pembangunan nasional dimulai pada 1947. Secara historis, diseminasi Kementerian PPN/Bappenas mengalami beberapa kali penggantian nama, dimulai dari Badan Perantjang Ekonomi pada 19 Januari 1947, yang kemudian disempurnakan menjadi Panitia Pemikir Siasat Ekonomi pada 12 April 1947.
Saat ini Direktorat Pangan dan Pertanian Kementerian PPN/Bappenas memberikan kesempatan lowongan dapat bergabung bersama dengan posisi sebagai berikut:
Environment and Climate Change Policy Analyst
- Background :
- The DFAT-funded Knowledge Partnership Program (KONEKSI) is Australia’s flagship program in the Indonesia knowledge and innovation sector. KONEKSI’s goal is to achieve an enduring relationship between Indonesia and Australia that advances mutual interest and supports Indonesia’s inclusive and sustainable development. The purpose of the program is to increase the use of knowledge-based solutions for inclusive and sustainable policies and technologies. This purpose positions KONEKSI as a vehicle to produce knowledge on complex socio-economic problems, where effective solutions are often beyond a unique sector or category of stakeholders. It will support both the knowledge to policy cycle (K2P) and the knowledge to innovation cycle (K2I), in a complementary and synergistic way. KONEKSI will focus on two End of Investment Outcomes (EOIOs):
- Australian and Indonesian organisations have increased collaboration and mutual understanding through knowledge partnerships; and
- Innovative solutions for inclusive and sustainable policies and technologies are generated by knowledge partnerships.
Summary of the Position :
- The Environment and Climate Change Policy Analyst (ECCPA) will support a range of technical and policy advisory needs of the Directorate of Environment Bappenas in close coordination with the Senior Leadership Team of KONEKSI. In particular, the ECCPA will provide support to integrate findings and recommendations from KONEKSI ECC collaborative research partnerships and facilitate knowledge to policy (K2P) and knowledge to innovation (K2I) into relevant Government of Indonesia’s ECC policies under development or revision.
- The ECCPA will assist in assessing knowledge gaps on ECC, compiling information, conducting analytical works and producing technical papers/documents in collaboration with sectoral analysts, other Government/non-Government stakeholders to provide inputs and policy recommendation, such as for the next RPJMN 2025-2029 and other strategic documents to support the advancement of the ECC policy agendas in Indonesia. S/he will pro-actively contribute through engagement with KONEKSI ECC working group and is expected to produce policy briefs, relevant analysis and ppt slides on various topics on sustainable financing, green/blue/circular economy, net-zero scenarios, and other ECC priority topics
Primary Responsibilities :
- Under the direction of the Environmental Affairs Directorate of Bappenas and in close coordination with Senior Leadership Team of KONEKSI, the Environment and Climate Change Policy Analyst (ECCPA) will undertake the following responsibilities and duties:
- Provide inputs into ongoing ECC policy development processes such as policies on innovative finance from government and non-state actors for Indonesia’s Low Carbon Development agenda, policies toward Green Economy on climate financing, and other GoI’s priority agenda on ECC.
- Contribute or lead in drafting of relevant policy briefs, analysis, ppt slides and/or technical documents on various topics on sustainable financing, green/blue/circular economy, net-zero scenarios, and other ECC priority topics.
- Provide support to integrate findings and recommendations from KONEKSI ECC collaborative research partnerships into relevant ECC policies under development or revision in Indonesia, including to synergize the collaboration between Ministry of National Development Planning/ Bappenas, BRIN and Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology in terms of implementing the findings and recommendations from ECC collaborative research partnerships.
- Identify potential pathways to policy and innovation from the KONEKSI ECC research and other relevant activities and facilitate broader uptake on Knowledge to Policy (K2P) and Knowledge to Innovation (K2I).
- Contribute or lead in drafting terms of references, concept notes, presentation, periodic reports and other documents required by BAPPENAS and KONEKSI Secretariat.
- Support with the establishment of ECC Working Groups – both for Knowledge to Policy (K2P) and Knowledge to Innovation (K2I) and play a facilitating role in Working Group activities.
- Undertake review of relevant topics, technocratic papers and discussions with relevant Government of Indonesia’s ministries/agencies, Bappenas technical teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute in providing guidance and substantive review on communication related products and deliverables including op-eds, media engagements, blogs etc. on ECC.
- Other duties and functions as may be required and directed from time to time.
- A Report Analysis of Potential Pathways to Policy and Innovation derived from KONEKSI ECC research grants, including strategies to increase its uptake to policy, innovation as well as budget.
- Facilitation of at least two ECC Working Group activities, including facilitation of knowledge to policy and knowledge to innovation workshops and policy dialogue.
- Prepare at least two Policy Briefs and two articles related to sustainable financing, green/blue/circular economy, net-zero scenarios, and other ECC priority topics.
- Prepare and/or provide materials for draft Terms of Reference, Policy Briefs, Concept Note, Presentation, and other documents required by Bappenas and KONEKSI Secretariat.
- Prepare monthly reports with an updated overview of technical assistance provided in the reporting period.
Job Requirements :
- Master’s degree in environment/international development/economics/industrial engineering or other relevant studies;
- GPA >3.20.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional work in project management, or environment and climate change related consulting work preferably in the public sector.
- Analytical capacity and demonstrated ability to process and analyse technical information from different sectors.
- Having fluent knowledge in climate change, especially in global climate talks/issues (including UNFCCC negotiation and specific climate sectoral approaches)
- Understanding and commitment to gender equality, disability, and social inclusion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated facilitation and communication skills, including experience facilitating participatory events and workshops;
- Demonstrated interpersonal relations and networking skills and ability to develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to prepare concise and appealing designs of PowerPoint presentations;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple priorities simultaneously while executing against key deliverables with excellence.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Bagi Anda yang berminat, silahkan melakukan pendaftaran ke alamat email berikut:
Subject email: KONEKSI – ECC PA – (Name)