PT Vale Indonesia Tbk adalah anak perusahaan Vale dibidang pertambangan
global yang berkantor pusat di Brasil. Sebelumnya bernama PT.
International Nickel Indonesia Tbk. (Inco), yang mengoperasikan tambang
nikel open pit serta pabrik pengolahan di Sorowako, Kabupaten Luwu
Timur, Sulawesi Selatan sejak 1968. Saat ini, kami merupakan produsen
nikel terbesar di Indonesia dan menyumbang sebanyak 5% pasokan nikel
1. Project Scheduler – Mega Project
Work Location: Jakarta
Purpose of the Role:
Monitor and report project schedule in coordination with Manager Project Control, Project Leader and Project Managers in order to ensure the schedule and cost are aligned with corporate target related to Indonesia Growth Project (IGP) in the multiple large projects (5-6 project simultaneously).
This position will work with professionals from different cultures and backgrounds (mainly Indonesian, Chinese, and Japanese).
- Create, track, monitor, and analyze project schedules and report in order to ensure project is in accordance with standard of best project practice;
- Coordinate cross-functional sections to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution.
- Prepare and coordinate with the various operations and support units in Indonesia Growth Project (IGP) to ensure timely and accurate cost data is available for preparation of cost reports.
- Coordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports to ensure accuracy of project schedules and performed version control.
- Implement scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity
- Conduct regular tracking of projects progress including identifying critical activities, reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date
- Track baselines, and develop contingency plans to achieve project target in timely manner.
- Schedule project meetings and take meeting minutes to ensure it runs effectively.
- Compile, record, and distribute weekly report to provide reference in weekly meeting.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) from Engineering
- Having experience in handling schedule for mutliple large project
- Strong communication skills in English – written and verbal;
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or MS project;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail Oriented and good analytical and planning skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment individually and teamwork.
2. Education Specialist (Contract position for 24 months)
Work Location: Sorowako
Yayasan Pendidikan Sorowako (YPS) Profile
Yayasan Pendidikan Sorowako (YPS) which manage General Schools which manages General Schools and Akademi Teknik Sorowako (ATS) was established in 1971, as the main provider of educational services for PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (PT Vale) employee’s children and local community. General Schools are now a well-known reputable school in South Sulawesi, with highly rewarded achievement both in academics (winner of National Science Olympics, SMP rank 19 / 2000, SMA rank 15 / 700) and non-academics: sport, language, robotics, international students exchange. ATS which was founded by Inco & Sumitomo in 1991 to provide skills development facilities for the local community in 4 empowerment areas. ATS has 1 (one) Prodi Mechanical Maintenance supported with Production Unit with the total number of graduates up to 2019 as many as 275 persons with the absorption in Vale 26%, contractor 50%, ATS 6%, entrepreneurial, ASN and other professions 18%.
Purpose of The Role:
Manage operational, technical, legal aspects, financial and manpower management of YPS Schools / ATS Foundation in order to achieve the objectives and goals based on directions of PT Vale.
- Provide technical plans for Director of YPS Schools / ATS Foundation to ensure the performance is aligned with PT Vale expectations.
- Ensure YPS schools and ATS management are aligned with Government’s Policy and Regulation, and also aligned with PT Vale direction.
- Prepare budget, forecast, and control the actual cost to ensure it is aligned with approved budget.
- Manage operational and employment expenses to meet with the approved budget.
- Fulfill manpower based on job requirements and ensure all employee works as per their job descriptions to ensure the quality of the education.
- Develop YPS / ATS team work and motivation to maintain and improve YPS / ATS performance and results.
Technical Specialization Requirement:
- Have a good skill in Problem Solving, People Development, and Leadership.
- Have a good skill in motivate others to hold them accountable.
- Have a good skill in preparing budget.
- Good in Presentation Skill
- Has proficient communication in English both verbal and written
- Preferred Master’ degree (S2) from Education, Science, or other discipline
- Having minimum 11 years experiences in related field in handling education, foundation, and school.
Bagi Anda yang berminat, silahkan melakukan pendaftaran secara online:
Pendaftaran - Project Scheduler – Mega Project
Pendaftaran - Education Specialist (Contract position for 24 months)
Paling lambat 28 Juli 2020